Tay Therapeutics is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. This policy is provided with the intention to comply with your right to be informed under the General Data Protection Regulation. Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you.
Who we are
What information we collect and how the information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on our service offering)
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our products. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following email address: email@example.com
Some cookies on this site are essential to enable you to move around the websites. Services such as accessing secure areas of the websites and staying logged in cannot be provided without these cookies. The other cookies on these websites collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, for example, which pages visitors go to most often and if they encounter error messages on web pages. All information these cookies collect is anonymous. This information is used only to improve how the websites work. By using our websites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
The types of cookies used on this site are listed below.
|Name||Scope / Expiry||Purpose||Type|
|__c||Session||CMSMS Secure Area||Essential|
|CMSSESSID||Session||CMSMS System Functionality||Essential|